Highlighted
Contributor.. jfbergeron Contributor..
Contributor..

Citrix AppFlow

Hi,

We want to get security events from Citrix AppFlow on a NetScaler. Is anyone has been able to do something with this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
aneeshpskadavil1 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Citrix AppFlow

Hi Jeff,

Yes You can collect the logs of Citirx Netscaler using a syslog connector. Configure the citirix decivce to send syslogs to your Arcsight Syslog connector. But currently there is parsing isuue with Citirx logs. However that will be after the integration. Its just a simple procedure. Please revert in case you need more help

Regards,

Aneesh Salimkumar

0 Likes
Al Wilson_2 Contributor.
Contributor.

Aneesh,

Do you have a Case# for the parsing issue for Nestscaler.  I would like to reference it, I am having the same parsing problem.

It is also not interpreting it as a Citrix VPN like older versions, it is coming out as Unix.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

Here is my case ID for Citirx. #4639627025. However we this case opened for log time. I really hoping for solution.

Regards,

Aneesh

0 Likes
Al Wilson_2 Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks.  My case number is 4641002386

0 Likes
Al Wilson_2 Contributor.
Contributor.

“Hi AL,

I have filed feature request for you to support netscalar version 10 and reference number is CON-11868. We typically review feature enhancement requests on a monthly periodic basis for inclusion in future product releases.
Please contact your sales rep with Feature Req. number and coordinate with ArcSight Product Management for review.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

ArcSight Customer Support

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

I have seen the release notes for connector 5.2.6 and sees that the netscalar parsing issue is fixed. Does any body tried and got any results. I have seen such updates and before ans was disappointed after upgrading. so thought just to check before initiating an upgrade.

Regards,

Aneesh Salimkumar

0 Likes
Al Wilson_2 Contributor.
Contributor.

No, 5.2.6 did not improve parsing issues for my installation despite the claim in the release notes.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.