Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Closure of support ticket without any confirmation

Hi everyone

I wonder if I am the only one who gets angry, goes mad, bursts with anger etc when your ticket is closed after 20 days of opening without any confirmation if you cannot response that ticket for a week for example, or after 10 days of last response support says that "I checked the logs and saw that there is a connection issue. Please check your FW.". Come on guys we are IT too the first thing we will check is connection.

In this community, if there is ANYONE who can get corresponding SUPPORT from arcsight support team please tell me what to do to reach your level. I will be really really appreciated.

Thanks for listening...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Closure of support ticket without any confirmation

Whenever I have an issue with support, I tell my sales rep the ticket number and they have it escalated. Sales reps like to keep us customers happy so we keep giving them money .

-Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Closure of support ticket without any confirmation

Do you have standard support or a higher level? We can only reach local partners in Turkey and believe me they are complaining this situation much much more than us...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.