Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Connector Appliance - Account Lockout

It should be logged in the internal events which the connector produces once it starts parsing a file and finishes parsing a file.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Does the JCIFS means JCIFS_<Last Octet in IP Address>_XX . The IP can be that of the connector appliance where the WUC is installed. Can anyone confirmed this. Did anyone find a concrete solutiion?Please suggest.

Thanks

Biswa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

what is the defaukt vale for te parameter. Did it resolve your issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

The JCIFS on a software-based WUC SmartConnector, like one installed on a Windows host, do appear to use the last two octets (i.e. a host with an IP of 111.222.122.233 might be JCIFS122_233_AB).  This isn't the case with a connector appliance, however.  On the appliance, the JCIFS will frequently change and the same name may be used to mount multiple destinations.

This does still occur from time to time.  I suspect it may have something to do with security policies on the destination hosts.  Server signing policy has caused me a lot of grief with CIFS mounts, so I suspect that may be a factor.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.