Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
marcony1 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Console localization to Serbian (Latin)

Hi,

I am having trobules with notification message sending. Eventually, I discovered that I cannot set Start/End time of Notification destination object (Attributes tab), as after applying changes, both times (Start and End) are reset to zero value (00:00:00).

I susspect to localization, and checked everything using two workstations, first with English (United States) regional settings and  second with Serbian (Latin) regional settings. On both, I installed same version of ArcSight Console.

Using English regional settings makes no problems, while using the other, makes problems with setting notification destination attrbutes.

Then, I tried changing ArcSight Console preferences on second workstation, to apply with Serbian regional settings (Date & Time). It doesn't help, so I am not sure what should be done, to get propper behaviour of Console java application.

Anyone from Serbia, Croatia or Slovenia encountered same problems? Any help on localization settings?

BTW, I cannot change regional settings on production environment, as domain policy does not allow that. So, any changes must be done on ArcSight Console settings.

Milan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.