NOTICE: COMMUNITY PERFORMANCE DEGRADATION
Our community is currently experiencing some performance degradation with slow page loading. Our platform SaaS vendor is working on the issue.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Domain controller inactive in arcsight

Dear

In the pass week,  I  updated controllers domains ( Windows server 2003 to windows server 2008 R2).   Since this moment I don't receive logs, and the domains controllers I see inactive.

The conector of windows where arrive the controller domains is operative (up) - and other controller domains that I don't updated are operative too.

The problem is only in the domains controllers that I updated the SO.

What can I to check? What Can I to change?

Please help me.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Domain controller inactive in arcsight

You have to change the OS version in the Arcsight Connectorsetup.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Update the OS version on the connector and restart the connector process.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Support

How can I to change the OS Of connector?  What command can I to use?  ./runagentsetup???

Pleas help me.

😃

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Support

How can I to change the OS Of connector?  What command can I to use?  ./runagentsetup???

Please help me.

😃

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.