Highlighted
jbur Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ESM6 global variables and field issues

Has anyone seen issues with global variables and fields in ESM 6?

-J

0 Likes
3 Replies
Super Contributor.. aallovero Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: ESM6 global variables and field issues

Yes, in my case, although they are calculated they do not appear in the active channel most of the times. Also some times it take a while to calculate the variable..

0 Likes
anirudhanayak@g Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I have some issues with the global variables. I have created a global variable and trying to use the data in few of the resources (reports, data monitor and rules). However, the variable is not available when I create the event condition.

Can anyone throw some input on this.

Regards,

Anirudh

0 Likes
p.romagnoli Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have the same issue on Express 6 as described from aallovero ("although they are calculated they do not appear in the active channel most of the times. Also some times it take a while to calculate the variable") and I noticed in addition that also many times the active channel shows a wrong value for the global variable field:

Immagine1.png

and by looking at the Event inspector panel the value is the right one:

Immagine1.png

The other practical result is that such behavior is that rules are evaluated against the wrong value...

Any one has any idea?!?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.