Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
gadeleon1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Export Failed: Invalid Archive:Element type "floating" must be declared.

Hi Folks,

I was updating my group's main repository and when I went to export, I received the above error. I ended up having to create an identical package because I the export failed even after I removed the new additions to the package. Did a search and don't seem to see any documentation on the error or other people experiencing the problem. We're on ArcSight 6.0; appreciate any insight.

Cheers!

0 Likes
2 Replies
mario.rosado@kn1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Export Failed: Invalid Archive:Element type "floating" must be declared.

I am having this same issue. Any answer to this problem?

0 Likes
gadeleon1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Export Failed: Invalid Archive:Element type "floating" must be declared.

I was never able to resolve so I ended up having to remake the package.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.