Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Carl_E Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Express v4 appliance unresponsive

A few weeks ago, my Express appliance stopped responding.  I could not access the management web console, ESM console nor SSH.   The server did respond to pings and I could access the iLO interface but from iLO's remote console, I could not log into Redhat either.

I opened a ticket with HP Support and they weren't able to do anything and I was left with rebooting the appliance.  The reboot did the "trick" but I am now left with an unknown issue that could reoccur at any moment.  HP Support has no other reports of this issue and is suggesting that I reach out here.

Has anyone in the community experienced a similar issue?  I looked through the standard RedHat logs and that didn't provide any clues either.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Labels (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.