Highlighted
Gavin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Fatal Exception: Cannot load config file :

Jump to solution

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me. While conducting some morning checks I have discovered one of our flex connectors is down.

Whenever I try to restart it, I get the following Status

Agent not running.

On the server in question I have restarted the service, then checked the agent.out.wrapper.log

There is an error at the bottom of the log that points me in the direction of an .xml file

FATAL EXCEPTION:

Cannot load config file : C:\arcsight\FlexConnectors\blah\blah\current\user\agent\\1234567890abcdefg==.xml (Could not parse AgentConfig xml:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "Parameters" must be terminated by the matchingend-tag "</Parameters>".)

FATAL EXCEPTION:

com.arcsight.common.InitializationException: Exception initializing 'com.arcsight.agent.Agent' : Unable to initialize agent with id [1234567890abcdefg==]

Then when I open 1234567890abcdefg.xml I see;

The XML page cannon be displayed

A string literal was not closed. Error processing resource

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Have i given enough info in this post to help diagnose?

Appreciate any comments, thanks, Gavin

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gavin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Fatal Exception: Cannot load config file :

Jump to solution

Nevermind .. I believe I have fixed it.

I exported the connector configuration, named it 1234567890abcdefg.xml then dropped it into the \\current\user\agent\ directory overwriting the corrupt file.

a quick re-start of the service and Roberts ya' fathers brother ..

0 Likes
1 Reply
Gavin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Fatal Exception: Cannot load config file :

Jump to solution

Nevermind .. I believe I have fixed it.

I exported the connector configuration, named it 1234567890abcdefg.xml then dropped it into the \\current\user\agent\ directory overwriting the corrupt file.

a quick re-start of the service and Roberts ya' fathers brother ..

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.