Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
henryyan@au1.ib Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Few scheduled trend questions

Hi all

Hope you can help me for the following questions about the scheduled trend.

1, If the 1 hour interval trend is scheduled and it was disabled. When it is enabled, does it back fill the gap since it was disabled or just start from the 'Start time' setting?

2, If it does back fill the gap from the point of time it was disabled. Then what is the frequency it will run till catch up?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
nils.guenther@t Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Few scheduled trend questions

1. Yes it will back fill

2. As quick as possible

I have recently repaired a trend and now see the trend-task starting every two ours (the chosen schedule) with one trend-query per second (at the moment), for one minute.

To investigate yourself, use the audit events generated by trends (Device Event Class Id= trend:xxx)

0 Likes
henryyan@au1.ib Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Few scheduled trend questions

Hi Nils

Yes, you are exactly right. I find that this can be checked this out through active list Query Running Time

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.