wawan.bahtiar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Flex Regex Multiple file with NFS

Hi all,

I have problem in connector appliance using flex regex multiple file where the file on mounting NFS mode ro (read only).

my connector just read file with RAW, not parsing with my regex.

I just test on my localhost linux using connector software, using the same regex, the result good parsing and event send to my logger.

what wrong with connector appliance ?

is connector appliance support NFS with ro (read only) ?

note: when testing with other linux host, I set NFS with rw(read write) , the connector appliance good running well for parsing file. this is the problem, I don't have privileges and restrict using NFS with mode rw(read write).

need help any who to explain.

thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
epic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Flex Regex Multiple file with NFS

Have you set the mode to persistent to ensure that the connector isn't trying to change the file to .processed?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.