Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

High Availability plugin installation

Good morning everyone,

I'm trying to get High Availability plugin for ArcSight installed, but I'm facing "Error (-1)" (see attached screenshot), and not much more information in the logs.

[arcsight@ESMmain ~]$ cat /usr/lib/arcsight/highavail/logs/firstBootWizard.log

[2015-02-20 08:29:45,216][ERROR][builder.MyWizardImpl] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

[arcsight@ESMmain ~]$

Has anyone faced this error? Is there any solution/wordaround to it?

Regards,

Gabriel Crespo

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: High Availability plugin installation

I'm getting the same error. Did you find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Josh,

I haven't been able to install it yet.

Regards,

Gabriel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Gabriel and Josh,

Is your license file property below set to true or false? In other words, is the feature enabled or not?

feature.high-availability.enabled=true

Daniel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Ionut-Daniel,

I have this line in the license file arcsight.lic. This license file has path "/usr/lib/arcsight/highavail/user/manager/license/". But when I run firstBootWizard I have same error. Is there other solution to it?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.