Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How many web user for the new Arcsight express?

Jump to solution

Hi all,

Refer to website link >> http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/software.html?compURI=1340562#tab=TAB2

Recently, why Arcsight express has only 2 web users can access?

A few months ago, I found that it has 25 or unlimited for accessing.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Theeradach N.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Theeradach, We have had some issues with the datasheets posted on the HP web site and we are correcting them as we speak, I am sorry for the inconvenience. In the mean time, here is the info you are looking for: ArcSight Express 4.0 licenses come with 25 web users.  If you need more than 25 web users, you can purchase additional web users.  For your specific question regarding 10 web users, this means that you do not need to purchase any additional web users. Thanks, Ken Ken Mermoud HP ArcSight Product Management

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Theeradach,

Product are licensed are based on EPS not user, there is setting you can mentioned number of user for accessing web console. 2 is generic number. Please check setting.

Regards,

Chetan C

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Chetan,

Thank you for you reply. However I will need 10 web users for access the Arcsight Express on my existing project requirement. Do I need to buy more licenses for web user or not?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Theeradach,

I don't think you need to buy more license.

Regards,

Chetan Choudhary

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Theeradach,

I attended recent webinar of hp sales team and they clarified that if you need more users, you need to pay for that. However with ESM 6.0 CORRE launch they are NOT enforcing this as of now and its just their future plan.

- Amit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Theeradach, We have had some issues with the datasheets posted on the HP web site and we are correcting them as we speak, I am sorry for the inconvenience. In the mean time, here is the info you are looking for: ArcSight Express 4.0 licenses come with 25 web users.  If you need more than 25 web users, you can purchase additional web users.  For your specific question regarding 10 web users, this means that you do not need to purchase any additional web users. Thanks, Ken Ken Mermoud HP ArcSight Product Management

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Chetan,

Thank you so much for your reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Amit,

Thank you so much for you reply and sharing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ken,

Thank you so much for your reply and helping of my question. I would like to get a document about web user accessing of Arcsight Express (default 25 users). Please give me a document which I must use it with my existing project.

Thank you in advance.
Theeradach N.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.