Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. ftavares Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

How search for endTime

Jump to solution

Hi,

i was trying to make a serch query using the endTime field as parameter in my ArcSight Logger v5.3, I want a search on a specific date.

The problem is that this field also has time information (hour/minute/seconds), so, the query did not match.

Is there anyway to acomplish that query against a specific date, ignoring any hour/minute information inside the field??

Thanks all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: How search for endTime

Jump to solution

Hi, I could solve this necessity with this query:

"CUSTOM QUERY" AND endTime > "Start Date" and endTime < "End Time" | cef endTime | sort endTime

It makes my result sorted by endTime field.

Even with the refered filed containing strings about TimeZone, the query runned OK and showed me desired result.

Thanks all.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi, I could solve this necessity with this query:

"CUSTOM QUERY" AND endTime > "Start Date" and endTime < "End Time" | cef endTime | sort endTime

It makes my result sorted by endTime field.

Even with the refered filed containing strings about TimeZone, the query runned OK and showed me desired result.

Thanks all.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jring1 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing...

Joachim

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.