Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
aanwari Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to setup alerts in ESM

Hello,

I would like to setup ESM to fire up alerts when specified conditions have been met. Can anyone please help me with the steps to do so, or direct me to the manual that may help.

Thanks,

Abe Anwari

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
ghedge@castleve Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How to setup alerts in ESM

Abe-

The 5.0 ESM User Guide is a good start for instructions on setting up a Rule that would fire off a Notification when the specified conditions are met.

Here is the guide -

Look on page number 28 (or on page 68 of the actual pages in the pdf file).

Gregory

0 Likes
aanwari Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to setup alerts in ESM

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for the quick help Gregory.

Regards,

Abe Anwari

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.