Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
bvuma_m Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have restarted linux server running 6.5c and arcsight services failed to start . How do restart all arcsight services.

I have restarted  linux server running 6.5c and  arcsight services failed to start . How do restart all  arcsight services.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Established Member.. kinneysr
Established Member..

Re: I have restarted linux server running 6.5c and arcsight services failed to start . How do restart all arcsight services.

Maboko -

Check to see what is running first by -

/etc/init.d/arcsight_services status

If none of your services are started execute:

/etc/init.d/arcsight_services start

If you only need to start a few services same command but then add the service name:

/etc/init.d/arcsight_services <service name>

you can get help on starting the services by executing the below alone with no options:

/etc/init.d/arcsight_services

you may want to tail your log to watch how your service starts up

hope this helps -

scotty

0 Likes
Highlighted
bvuma_m Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I have restarted  linux server running 6.5c and  arcsight services failed to start . How do restart all  arcsight services.

Thanks a lot very helpful.

0 Likes
Established Member.. kinneysr
Established Member..

Re: I have restarted linux server running 6.5c and arcsight services failed to start . How do restart all arcsight services.

Maboko -

If this answers your question.  Do not forget to tag your question as answered as that can help others solve the same issues.

scotty

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.