Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
init1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

IBM Datapower XML Gateway

Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has developed a FLEX Connector for this product?  I'm in the process opening a TTP Ticket to see if I can get ArcSight to support this.  I'll post the TTP # later when I get it, but in the mean time I was wondering if anyone can help me before I deep dive into this.

Sincerely,

Init 1

Labels (2)
0 Likes
8 Replies
deathbywedgie1 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: IBM Datapower XML Gateway

I've written one (it's a monster already, and I'm constantly having to update it for more and more new event types), but I don't have clearance yet to share content. If I get that permission I'll post it and let you know. In the meantime, I'd very much like for it to become a supported product, so please do share the number when you talk to ArcSight and I'll attach myself to the request too.

--dbw

0 Likes
init1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: IBM Datapower XML Gateway (TTP# 62581)

Everyone,

I opened a TTP 62581 request to have IBM Datapower XML Gateway support by ArcSight, so please call support and get on the list if you need this like I do.

Sincerely,

Init 1

0 Likes
tliu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Moving thread to the Interact area, tagging with 'connector' 'flexconnector' and 'feature_request' to help others find via tag search.
0 Likes
deathbywedgie1 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

FYI, I've attached to the request w/ support.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Between DeathByWedgie and me, we've got your back - look in the Shared > Connector content section for your answer...
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. Dave Munger Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Try my flex...

for datapower events .....throught syslog

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Nicely done Dave - do you know what the models are that this parser supports?

I know there is siginficant difference between the XC10 and the X152/50.

Thanks,

Gary Freeman

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. Dave Munger Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

i have created this flex for the x50 appliance.

Thank you

Dave

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.