Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there a way to configure the logging level of the audit logs on appliances?

I am working on a use case that will monitor the audit logs of our appliances from ESM and generate a daily report for internal change control. I have already configured the audit log forwarding and created the ESM content that will utilize those events and so far it is working very well! The issue that I have is some actions that we want to be able to track do not generate an audit event for example restarting a container or modifying the memory settings for a container. Is there a way to configure the verbosity or logging level of the audit logs for appliances?

Labels (4)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.