Highlighted
jimmy.martinez Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Issue installing AcSight

I'm trying to reinstall ArcSight on a CentOS 6.4 an even though it has all the requirements, it keeps aborting with the following message:

Installation Requirement not Met.

Pre-Install check failed 32-bit compatibility not found.

these are required for Logger to install and operate successfully.

Press [Enter] to exit this installer.

Quit

I think we had this same issue when it was installed but that was last year and I don't remember how it was done.

If anyone can assist I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
vluiz1
New Member.

Re: Issue installing AcSight

Hi Jimmy,

To quote from the Logger admin guide:

Installation on 64-bit systems requires glibc-2.12-1.25.el6.i686 and nsssoftokn-freebl-3.12.9-3.el6.i686. Install these packages if the installation fails with the following error message, “Installation requirements not met. Pre-install

check failed: 32-bit compatibility libraries not found.”

Vijay

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Yes, I forgot to mentioned that I already checked the user guide and followed those instructions with the same result.

You got other suggestions?

0 Likes
ld3161 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What do the logs say?

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Logs didn't have much useful information. 

I just ended up reinstalling the OS and ArcSight.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.