Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Issue with flex connector "the index 1 is out of range" MSSQL server 2008 r2

So i've been attempting to setup an id based flex connector that will run once a day and parse data from a sql database.  I have it connecting using a sqljdbc4.jar from v2.0 right now and it connects just fine.  The issue I have is whenever I query the database, it returns the error "the index 1 is out of range".  Has anyone else ever had this issue?  I've looked around a bit online and someone had mentioned that it could possibly be the jdbc driver.  I've tried using v3.0 as well and still recieve the same error so I'm just not sure.

I've tried creating a time based connector as well and still no luck.  I'm not dead set on this connection type either, so if anyone else has any suggestions regarding a better way to query a sql database once a day, i'm open to hearing the suggestions.

Thanks,

Matt

------
0 Likes
3 Replies
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Issue with flex connector "the index 1 is out of range" MSSQL server 2008 r2

I'm having the same problem.... If anyone know...it would be a great help!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Issue with flex connector "the index 1 is out of range" MSSQL server 2008 r2

Hola, el mensaje se presenta cuando envias a consultar por un valor pero la respuesta son dos valores.

Me confirmas...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It's usually due to a lack of version queries or a syntax error

example:

version.id=5.5.28 (the db version)

version.order=1

can you show us the query you use and the name of the properties file?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.