Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Job Opening at USAA in San Antonio, TX

Are you good at ArcSight but want to kick it up a level? USAA is continuing to grow our Cyber Threat Operations Center and I am looking for someone with a bit of experience to help me run our SIEM. (I have been working with ArcSight ESM for 7 years and have spoken at 5 of the ArcSight User conferences.) We are doing a lot of innovative things in the space and are never bored.

As for USAA, for the second straight year it has been rated by ComputerWorld as the best place to work in IT (http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/356484/No._1_Place_To_Work_in_IT_USAA) and is one of the most fiscally sound companies in the country.

Our job posting can be found at: https://www.usaa.apply2jobs.com/profext/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=12213&CurrentPage=1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Job Opening at USAA in San Antonio, TX

For anyone who is looking at expanding their knowledge within the ArcSight environment, this would be a great opportunity. I have had the pleasure of working with Pete at a couple of companies now, he is extremely knowledgable and this would be a fast learning curve for those who are motivated and want to be creating bleeding edge content...

Hamish

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Job Opening at USAA in San Antonio, TX

I am in the San Antonio area looking for a change in work. Currently located at Security Hill on Lackland AFB. If you have any openings please let me know. Background in Networking, Systems Administration, and CSIDS.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.