Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Kaspersky Administration Kit - Flexconnector ?

We're trying to get Informations out of Kaspersky Administration Kit. This a manager for different Kaspersky Anti-Virus products. Kaspersky at all, is very common in Europe and one of the leading AV-Scanners. I know, that it isn't that popular on the US market, but let's give me a chance...

Does anyone have some experience with this piece of software? I actually see the possiblity by sending the logs over SNMP.

Any help, tips, etc. would be GREAT

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Kaspersky Administration Kit - Flexconnector ?

Hi,

I know this is an old post but don't see any awnsers but we're in the same boat. We've completed our Kaspersky AV deployment last week and I've heard ArcSight might be adding a smart for them connetor soon. Anyone has information and/or ETA?

I'm working on a flex too but getting the information out of Kaspersky is proving quite dificult.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Kaspersky Administration Kit - Flexconnector ?

Hi, I think your best resource is to call Arcsight Technical Support to find out if they planning  to Port the AV for Arcsight and how to proceed with doing a customization for it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.