Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
alex0111
New Member.

LinkedIn

Hello all,

I would like to connect with all ArcSight Forum members on LinkedIn. Please shoot me an email at alex@intrusionstoppers.com or send me the invite directly from LinkedIn.

Here is my LinkedIn profile link: http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=8297712&trk=tab_pro

Best,

- Alex

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
tliu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LinkedIn

Hi Alex -

Thank you for your interest in Networking and connecting with fellow members of the ArcSight community. You may be interested in the ArcSight Group on LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=45709&trk=anet_ug_hm

Also, I encourage you to connect directly with other Protect 724 members right here within the community. You can use the "Follow" feature to build a connections list. This is similar to the follow feature in Twitter - you can follow members of interest to you. If there are individuals within Protect 724 whose contributions you have found valuable, the Follow feature is a great way to stay updated.

To follow a user, you can just rollover their username. In the short profile pop-up that appears, select the "Follow [username]" link at the bottom.

Happy Networking!

Trisha

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.