Highlighted
Super Contributor.. yzellej1 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Logger installation date

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is there a way to see when (actual date and time) the logger appliance have been installed?

I only see the creation and activation date for the licence information in the Configurations tab under the Licence information.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: Logger installation date

Jump to solution

Hi Aaron, thanks for the reply. This is exactly what I did - running a query - and noticed that the events only go back one year, which is what we expect to see, as the logger is set up to wrap after 365 days. It also happens that the logger was installed one year ago. So yes, I found the answer by running a query further back that we expected the Logger to have been installed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Would you find what you are looking for if you ran a report looking for the oldest event in Logger?

Try running a simple query, with LIMIT 10, farther back than you would expect your Logger to have been installed....

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Aaron, thanks for the reply. This is exactly what I did - running a query - and noticed that the events only go back one year, which is what we expect to see, as the logger is set up to wrap after 365 days. It also happens that the logger was installed one year ago. So yes, I found the answer by running a query further back that we expected the Logger to have been installed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.