Highlighted
mschul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Lost admin web permissions

Hello,

I have recently taken over administration of our Arcsight deployment and still have a lot to learn.  I have a ConApp that I am able to loginto using the Admin acount at the CLI fine but when I try to login at the web interface it logs me in but just gives me a white page with the message: "Sorry, you don't have sufficient permissions to display any pages.  Contact your system administrator for assistance."  The admin account is the only one that I know of on the device.  How can I reset the web permissions on the admin account?

Thanks for your help.

Matt

Labels (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.