Map File Use and Examples

map0.jpg

map1.jpg

map2.jpg

map3.jpg

map4.jpg

Tags (2)
7 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Volker Michels Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Map File Use and Examples

Hey Mary,

good overview

Volker

0 Likes
peacotay1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Mary - is this a recently written document?  There's comment at the end about May/June release and I'm wondering if that is future or past.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Markl Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the post!!!

Be Water My Friend
0 Likes
StevenvandeBraak Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

lol, was there DLP on the doc ?

0 Likes
MaryCordova Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I wont say how I came by it...:D

0 Likes
MaryCordova Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I have no idea when the doc was created...it changed hands I think several times before I found it...hence why I was never able to get a freaking .pdf instead of pictures lol

Anyway, I think its still useful and do reference it myself to deal with some oddities in our environment that cannot be accounted for with regular network and asset modeling in ESM.

0 Likes
chrissib Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

A guide in PDF format is available as part of the KB article KM1272261.

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM1272261

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.