Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Question about "Network" reports

Jump to solution

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can explain how the data for "Network" reports is generated/collected?  I have a switch that supports netflow and I am forwarding the events to a netflow collector, but I do not seem to get the results I expect when running the "Network" reports.

Thanks,

Mike

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hey,

From the ArcSight™ System Content Reference Guide:

Supported Devices
The Network Monitoring content is built around feeds from the ArcSight SmartConnector
that collects events from Qosient Argus, which is a real-time flow monitor. It monitors all
network transactions seen in a data network traffic stream (http://www.qosient.com/
argus/).

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hey,

From the ArcSight™ System Content Reference Guide:

Supported Devices
The Network Monitoring content is built around feeds from the ArcSight SmartConnector
that collects events from Qosient Argus, which is a real-time flow monitor. It monitors all
network transactions seen in a data network traffic stream (http://www.qosient.com/
argus/).

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Thanks for the info...  Finally something that shows how I can take advantage of my netflow card!!!

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.