Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
aaron.wayne@hpe1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RSS Feed Parser

What flex connector type would you guys recommend I have written flex connectors in the past an sdkrfilereader.properties file

I have never embarked down the path of writing a flex connector for an RSS feed though.  I'm sure if there is a way then this can be done.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Niemand.Richard1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: RSS Feed Parser

I would recommend making use of the RegEx Flex File Connector, as this will allow you to troll the RSS (XML) file easiest - although you will need a beast of an expression for this. You would need to make a plan to periodically dump the XML file to a folder though as I dont think that the Flex Connector can pull from an URL (correct me if I am wrong please)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.