Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Rendering Reports

Hi all,

We are running Arcsight ESM (6.5c) and there is a significant problem of report rendering from past few days.

Output of Caps Manager:

No. of reports Querying DB:0

No. of reports Rendering : 4

Due to this these 4 reports get stucked in rendering phase and we don't get any output.Only solution is to restart the manager service to kill these rendering reports.

Is there is any other solution apart from restarting the manager service as we are bound with our SLA. I have open a ticket with the support but didn't get any significant response.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had the same problem. I could see the report that was hung, but I was unable to cancel the report in the Console. I opened a ticket with support, and they said that the only way to clear a hung report was to restart the manager process.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Michael,

I have escalated the same case with the support. Hoping for a positive reply apart from restarting the manager service.

Regards

Sumit Kukreja

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Sumit,

Did you get any positive reply from Support team. if yes, please share.

Regards,

Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We are seeing the same problem.  The only solution is to bounce services and re-run reports.

- Brandon

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.