Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
sakalet Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Report Templete into ArcSight Logger 4.0 from ArcSight Console 4.0 [Manager Service Down]

I want run Report in Console 4.0 but manager is down[Device Server is broke]. My Leader want to run report in logger 4.0 but I can't create queury and report on logger because tool isn't same console.

Can you help me,Please? export report to logger by command or anything???

Thank You Very Much

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Report Templete into ArcSight Logger 4.0 from ArcSight Console 4.0 [Manager Service Down]

The Logger API can run a report, but the Logger API was not out and official until Logger 5.1.

You would have to upgrade your Logger to use the API. To do the upgrade, you would have to fix the Logger anyway.

So the next step is to focus on the Logger and why it isn't working.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.