Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Smartconnectors

Jump to solution

I downloaded ArcSight to give it a spin and in the documentation it talks about the smartconnectors.  I can not seem to find these...where can I download them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
17 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jagdeep

Any news on this?  I still have not gotten any approval by email.  Would like to demo this before the trial ends.

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The ArcSight FlexConnector kit is not part of the Logger Trial.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This is the smartconnector.  Not the flex connector.  I also can not get back to the download where you placed the smartconnector to download...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Chris,

This is unusual behavior you are reporting. You should be able to download the trial Logger again, without any email approval.

Can we give this one more shot? Try this link -

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/arcsight-logger-log-management/try-now.html

The download process will take you through the signup process etc.and download the bits.May I suggest cleaning up the cache etc.prior to doing this, just in case?

If this does not work, can you please post the screen shot of where this asks you to wait for an email

Suresh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Same thing.  I cleared my cache and tried IE and Crome.  Here is a screenshot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for trying again, Chris. We are escalating this issue internally. Thanks for your patience while we investigate the cause.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.