Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Support Site

Is it just me or is anyone else getting "Sorry, access denied" when submitting updates to tickets?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yep, that happens from time to time.

I'm clearing cookies+cache and it usually helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Happening here as well.  Sometimes If I use firefox that helps, other times IE\Chrome\Firefox all have the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Clear the hp cookies. Should resolve that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

I tried that, it fixes it for a day or so and then happens again (with chrome and firefox).  It seems IE doesnt have the issue with the access denied errors so IE seems to be the workaround.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sure... once you use it the cookies are back there. While I also find IE more resilient to the issue, I have seen it happen on IE.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

I found that in Chrome if I set my cookies for the hp sites to be deleted on session closed that fixes it.  If you disable cookies completely it wont let you login, but setting the cookies to expire when browsing session ends fixes the issue.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.