sangeethsuseela Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Syslog Connector for Arbor Pravail

We have Arbor Pravail in our infra and we have integrated it with a Syslog SmartConnector which is installed in a Windows Server (2012 R2 Standard). The issue is with parsing and the Device product is listed as Peakflow X (Screenshot attached) (Alread saw a post regarding the same issuehttps://protect724.hp.com/message/57620#57620).  On checking we could see that SmartConnector is not available for Arbro Pravail and it is only available for Arbor Peakflow. We need to know how to fix this or we need a configuration file (Properties File) for the same to fix this issue. If we are placing a parser overrider to fix this issue. What are the steps that we have perform? What are the changes that we need to take care of (Expecting Steps). Also we need to check the present configuration file. We want to know the exact file path to find out the configuration file.

Note: We have integrated these devices (F5 ASM & Big IP, CISCO Cisco Secure ACS ASA PIX FWSM Router& NX-OS , Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS, Juniper Netscreen VPN, Unix,Netwitness Informer, Trend Micro Deep Security Manger, Lanecope StealthWatch) to the above mentioned Syslog SmartConnector

Any suggestions and helps are highly appreciated. If any one having the configuration file for the same. Please provide

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Markl Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Syslog Connector for Arbor Pravail

Hi Sangeeth,

I try to make the parser, but I didn´t get it. If you get it and if you could share it, I would appreciate.

Kind Regards,

Marcos

Be Water My Friend
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.