Highlighted
Established Member.. AlexDow
Established Member..

Time Window Condition

I was requested to make a rule that fired based on conditions and within a window of time. I have done several of these types of conditions before using variables and  end $hours "between" (x,y), however this time was different... The requestors wanted the window to be between 8:30AM and 11AM. Minutes! After trial and error and searching through the forum and finding nothing I decided to try one last time... Success.

See attached.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Established Member.. AlexDow
Established Member..

Re: Time Window Condition

Answered. See attached.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.