Highlighted
rdutchak Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to access "System Admin" in Logger

It was noted that this might be something that was an off-chance thing, and could be fixed simply, however, the HP contact noted that he has to find the email where he saw this occuring in the past first.

For some unknown reason, I've lost the ability to pull up the "System Admin" tab in Logger with even the local Admin account. I click the tab, and it displays a blank screen, and no matter how long you wait, it never comes up (it used to take ~30 seconds to load). I have access to everything else in Logger, and have no issues with adding/removing/modifying/etc. I need to make changes in the admin page (i.e. routine password change)...

I can't gain access to SSH, and attempting to connect the the DRAC proves futile currently as I can get confirmation that I am connected, but then I don't get any further (no prompts, no way to begin further inputs).

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

This is an appliance, running logger version 5.2.0.6295.0

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
vluiz1
New Member.

Re: Unable to access "System Admin" in Logger

Hi, Randy,

Do you recall how this matter was resolved?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.