Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Weekly Dashboard

Hello Community,

I'm struggleing a little bit with my dashboards.

I created one to show hourly the correlated events from our main channel, that works perfect but somehow I have no idea how to create a dashboard to show me the same events daily for a week.

Volker

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Weekly Dashboard

Hi Volker,

Try this:

Moving Average Data Monitor

• Stats value = aggregated event count
  • Value calc = sum of values
  • Group by = aggregated event count
  • Sort by = field values
  • Samples = 7
  • Visible groups = 7
  • Sample interval = 86400

I'm sure you can figure out the rest.  🙂

-Joe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello Joe,

I started the data monitor and will see what the outcome is but it is maybe not 100% what I want to have because it's only available as chart and I want to have a bar chart like the one I attached.

Volker

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Volker,

You can change the groupings if you need more than one bar per day.

-Joe

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.