Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

XML error with scheduled Logger drill-down reports

Basically I've experimented with Logger drill-down reports for a while. To make one work I created an upper level report, a hyperlink to a lower lever report and field that we are "drilling on" that goes into hyperlink parameters.

If report is run in real time, everything works.

However, if report is scheduled, there is an XML error. I am attaching a screenshot.

I've been trying to resolve this with support, and it was called a known issue that will be fixed in future builds. Well, logger 5 GA 1 just came out and issue is not fixed yet.

Has anyone encountered similar problem?

And does anyone have drill-down reports in logger that work on schedule?

-Andrey

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.