Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: arcsight fundamentals

Dear ​,

Its good that I see some good friend starting the same way how I did

ArcSight is a tool which you learn eventually getting your hands dirt as you start learning the art of sowing..

I would suggest you to start from ​ guide and understand what ArcSight does basically as an SIEM tool. If you are into a logger environment or ESM environment starting drilling down towards that fashion. Don't mind asking doubts here and don't think they would be silly

I have some good friends and people who help me all the time with all my issues so you gather yours!

Happy Learning,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.