Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

AM Counters Results

Hello experts ,

We use AM 9.30 ,DDMi 9.30 . We have software counters and clients needs the IT Equipement details like IP Address,Hostname,Serial no to be displayed in Counters result tab. It will really help them to trace the IT Equipment .

I tried ,but i able to display only hostname in it as in screen-shot. Please suggest,its very urgnet and usefull not only for me for all AM users .

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Hello Vasanthapr,

At this point, it is not possible to add the columns requested into the counters result tab.  I would like to recommend you to open an Enhancement request for it.

Best regards,

Diana Lopez

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.