Captain Captain
Captain

Collection mapping in MaaS conector

Hello,

I would transfer data from between two SMAX entities using MaaS connector. I have prepared scenario as in attached screenshot, where first connector GET data from SMAX entity and then is used collection to collection mapping for write data to different SMAX entity. Disadvantage of this mapping is that I must use one common operation (for example CREATE) for all elements of collection.

Do you have any idea how configure mapping to have possibility use separate operation for each element of collection? I know how I can query some entity parameter in SMAX and I would to use result of query to decide if operation will CREATE or UPDATE.

I tried use collection-to-document mapping syntax in operation mapping script, but it returns error "(0) Cannot get item '0' from element 'TaskDelegationConf.properties.Id'. It is not a collection."

Thanks for any idea.

0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.