Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Download Asset Manager 9.41 for HP internals

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is there a place where HP internals can download Asset Manager 9.41 for internal use? I tried checking the Software Evaluation portal but all I could find was Asset Manager 9.40. Is that the most current/stable version of 9.40?

Thanks,

Matt

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Look in the Software Patches section of the Support site.  I think AMGR_00445 is the latest for 9.41.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Look in the Software Patches section of the Support site.  I think AMGR_00445 is the latest for 9.41.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hello

You can get the version from
  HP Software Knowledge Document KM01365423(https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01365423)

Hope that works!

Angelica

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks guys. I think I found it.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello

I think they moved the site - due to separation, the hyperlink is not working

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

>the hyperlink is not working

There is a junk char on the end.  Try:

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01365423

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.