Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Commodore
Commodore

How to create software counter for HP UD rights and installation/utilizations

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a software counter for Rights and Installation/Utilizations.

I've been reading the documentations but still facing challange with the Rights tab in the counter. 

For the installation/Utilizations tab its seems to reflect accordingly - i ve managed to get a count on the no. installations values.

But there is no value for Rights tab.

Appreciate some guidance on the configuration and correct query.

My current Rights tab:

CRITERIA section:
1. Rights counter context: Assets (amAssets)
2. Scope of the rights to be counter: Test-Counter Rights
     ---Value of Test-Counter Rights:--
     ------General tab: Query type=Standard
     ------Query tab: Model.BarCode = 'SOFTLIC_UD'
Note: SOFTLIC_UD is my custom model with nature 'SOFTLIC', Rights = 100, Single/Multiple=Multiple, License type = Per installation - number of points (ootb)

3. Rights -> Group By Link: ***I have no idea what to select here**...I've tried selecting the non-greyed ones...but still no values..:(

CALCULATION section:
1. Rights-calculation mode: I've tried Points, and Count according to a field (with Field for rights count = lSoftLicUseRights)

I'm still not able to get the Rights counted correctly.

Appreciate any help.

Amy K
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.