Commodore
Commodore

Interesting bug

Hi!
i have interesting bug i cannot understand
i create scenario and test it runing it once, after it i create scheduler and add shedule. When i start scenario using start all shedulers button - my scenario connectiong to DB but don`t see any connector data and talk to me - i worked fine.
Help me please!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

If you want to get the answer to your question, write more details: what you do and what you can't. Also you can attach the problematic scenario.

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Since you have a scheduler in your scenario, and you're running the scenario from the schedule record, the scenario is most likely active but waiting for the time you set up in your schedule record to run.  Clicking the "Start all schedulers" option makes the scenario run in an active window just as it would if you set it up to run using a background service in the Consule.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.