Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Network error 10054 while sending the mail using SMTP email connector

Jump to solution

Hi All,

We are currently using connect-it extended mapi connector to send mails from sm and it is working fine, but there is dependency on outlook mail box. To avoid this we have configured smtp mail, we got smtp mail server IP address and we have opened required port 25.

We are able to telnet successfully to smtp server on port 25. When we test connection while configuring connector it is connected successfully.

Only issue we are facing is when we run the scenario to send mail it giving the error as shown below.

Network error [receive(). errorno 10054]

No additional information available

The message couldn't be sent currently to the server **.**.**.**

The connector was unable send email to the server

Note: I configured blat utility to send mail using command prompt, i am able to sent mail successfully with same SMTP ip address.

Note: Connect it is installed on windows 2008r2 Enterprise edition.

Kinldy help me if there any solution for this.

Thanks,

VND

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi all,

I tried with the static subject line it is working fine.

Thanks,

VND

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi all,

I tried with the static subject line it is working fine.

Thanks,

VND

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.