Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Online Expert Day has concluded

Hello Members,

IT Asset Manager is hosting an Online Expert Day on March 5th to 6th, 2014!  Mark this on your calendars!

We would like to invite you to join us in this forum on March 5th to 6th when HP product Experts will be online for 24 hours to answer any questions regarding any topic!

What is an Online Expert Day?

An Online Expert Day is an event when HP product, R&D, Support team members, and other employees join our online forums to answer your toughest technical questions.  Online Expert Days give you a chance to talk directly with the HP Experts.

How does the Online Expert Day event work?

Starting on March 5th at 09:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time / 04:00 AM Eastern Standard Time / 5:00 PM China Standard Time, log in to this forum and create new posts to ask your questions.  The Online Expert Day will end on March 6th at 09:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time / 04:00 AM Eastern Standard Time / 5:00 PM China Standard Time.

HP Experts will be online for 24 hours in the forum and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some additional information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies".  An online conversation will be born!

If you have questions regarding the Online Expert Day event, please reply to this message.

We look forward to your attendance and your questions!

Regards,

Michelle

HP Software Online Support Services

0 Likes
17 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Great! I'm glad  to know the suggestions provided were helpful.

Thank you,

HP Support - If this post or any post helps you resolve an issue, please be sure to mark it as an acceptable solution.
Like a post, Please click Kudos to show appreciation!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

I am using Tomcat 7.0.52 and Asset Manager 9.40 running on Windows 2008 R2 64 Bit - I have set up 2 way SSL using the keystore and have tomcats talking using SSL.  I want to use Asset Manager 9.40 to use a government CAC card.

I need very specific instructions on how to accomplish this.  Please e-mail instructions to:

jason.conner.ctr@dcpds.cpms.osd.mil

Thanks,

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello Jason Conner,

Let me check on this information requested and revert to you.

Thank you,

HP Support - If this post or any post helps you resolve an issue, please be sure to mark it as an acceptable solution.
Like a post, Please click Kudos to show appreciation !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello Jason Conner,

We checked and we don't have specific steps to set it up or documentation that explain how implement it.

Thank you,

Like a post, Please click Kudos to show appreciation !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I am getting an intermediate error in HP Service Manager, on one of the Bridge Migration hosts which is a problem with the connection to an MS SQL server:

Could you please suggest quickly?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello,

Please create a new post with your question so that our dedicated Online Engineers may see your inquiry and give it the proper attention it needs.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.