Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Single Sign on redirects to home page

Enviroment ; IIS 7.5 + Tomcat 7.0.35 -SSO Integrated Windows authentication, Asset manager Web 9.32. (along with fix provided by HP)

In the email , we provide the user with the link of "My request approvals" page. (business homepage, procurement)

When user clicks on this link, user is redirected to the Home page (welcome.js) and not the My request approvals page.

If we keep the session active, we always hit the My request approvals page until we clear cookies.

Any idea, what could be the problem ? why can't SSO work consistently to to hit my request approvals page everytime ?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Captain
Captain

Hi Siven

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Hi Siven

Regaarding this issue , do you have any error message on your client , if have , please send the screenshot to us

thanks

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Jack,

There is no error message on the client, SSO works fine in AM Web. As long as the session is active, the link redirects to the correct page. As I mentioned, once we clear cookies, refreshing the browser will redirect to home page.  Browser gets cookies from AM web. With Firebug trace,  only clue I got it loads welcome.js when the cookie is cleared.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.