ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Commander Commander
Commander

WebServices under HEAD section on 9.41 giving error

Hi All,

Earlier I was able to use the web services and thus all the wizards under HEAD(functional domains) was ok , but now when I try to open any wizard this is giving me "errorWhileRetrivingAction".

I also checked the WSDL and Schema under the HEAD section and this is giving ERROR "The Web[page cannot be found" and "404" respectivley.

While other web services under different section (R941/R501) are ok and displaying the wsdl and Schema are working fine.

Error msg prints attached.

Please reply ASAP if someone encounterd this error before. As I am stuck on this .

Thanks,

Abhijeet

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Hello Abhijeet

Could you please let me know if you are getting any error message when you run the wizard “Check definitions of the Web services...”? if so could you please send us a copy of the error?

Best regards,

Dlopeze

0 Likes
Commander Commander
Commander

Hello Dlopeze,

I have checked the wizard"Check definitions of the Web services" for several Functional domains that I am having.There is no error for any of the functional domains.

I have attached a copy of the error messages that I am getting on the wizards under HEAD section.Attachement is with name <<Error on web Console>> earlier in my post.

Also I have redeployed the WebService ,but that didn't help getting the same error .

Still stuck.

Thanks,

Abhijeet

0 Likes
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Hello Abhijeet,

I'm sorry for the delay; I would like to suggest you to open a case with the HP Asset Manager support and send us also a copy of the adblog file of the AM web client to better assist you with this problem.

Best regards,

Dlopeze

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.