ADF fields for Purchase Records

Idea ID 2788688

ADF fields for Purchase Records

There are ADF's available for Catalog Products, Contracts and Licensed Products, but not for Purchase Records. We need more additional fields to add fields likeinvoice number, purchaser
2 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I also need this function to use the purchase records- modul. Would also be nice to have an importing tool possibility of CSV- files from different sellers. (Maybe a mapping of fields could be possible for the administrator to fix it.)
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Good idea. I actually would like to have ADF fields in purchase record details more than in purchase records. I just wanted to point out that there are two separate tables in the database.
Most "Liked" Contributors
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.