ufrich1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Creating Report of actual Zen Works Agent Versions

Hello,
can i create a report/overview of how many Devices are using wich version of the ZenworksAgent?
I am Asking, because we do an Rollout of a new ZenworksAgent version, and the reporting within ZCM do not offer the ZenWorksAgentversion (on first sight)

Thank You
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Creating Report of actual Zen Works Agent Versions

ufrich1;2404370 wrote:
Hello,
can i create a report/overview of how many Devices are using wich version of the ZenworksAgent?
I am Asking, because we do an Rollout of a new ZenworksAgent version, and the reporting within ZCM do not offer the ZenWorksAgentversion (on first sight)

Thank You

If you can't find it in ZRS then you I know you can do it through a filter in the workstations folder in ZCC.

Thomas
0 Likes
ufrich1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Wow, it was very hidden, but i found it. It worked in ZCC, thanks
0 Likes
BMcDowell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thomas' original thought was also heading in the right direction if you need a true report as opposed to a list of devices by agent version number. ZENworks Reporting Server is the only place to create a report including this data.

Bruce McDowell Technical Services Consultant, McDowell Consulting LLC bruce@consultbruce.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.