Highlighted
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error code = 122

G'day All,

My boss has just asked me to check the ZAM configuration on our server however when I attempt to log into asset management database I get the following error

Pic:

followed by

Pic:

Im unsure as to why its happening, it used to work fine however we've since added the server into a domain. The webconsole still works fine though so im slighly confused.

Here is a copy of the log file

<EVENT AT="13/08/2007 12:03:21 AM" SEVERITY="Warning">
Message Layer Error in Local Host File Write

</EVENT>

<EVENT AT="13/08/2007 12:03:22 AM" SEVERITY="Severe">
Task Server Error at 13/08/2007 12:03:22 AM on TROODON2 by TROODON2
FileStore Access Error
[2.7.2] Unable to access the FileStore

Application Object Error at 13/08/2007 12:03:21 AM on TROODON2 by TROODON2
File Store Access Failed.
[2.4.1214] This application is unable to access the file store. FuncName = PutFile, Error code = 122.

Application Object Error at 13/08/2007 12:03:21 AM on TROODON2 by TROODON2
File Store Initialization Failed.
[2.4.1207] This application was unable to create a folder structure at the file store. Folder = \\Troodon2\ZENWorks\.\FILESTORE\KBDir\Misc\Win32.
</EVENT>

If someone could please help that would be sensational 🐵

Thanks and Regards

James
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.